The SGX Bull Charge is one of several SGX’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) events. According to SGX, the SGX Bull Charge seeks to rally the companies listed on SGX and the finance industry towards a common goal of empowering communities through financial literacy and promoting sustainable societies. This is primarily achieved through 3 key fundraising events – Charity Golf, Charity Futsal and Charity Run. The Charity Golf has already been completed with rave reviews while the Charity Futsal will be held in September. Courtesy of SGX, Heartland Boy has 10 free tickets to be given out to his readers for the SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017.
Why Heartland Boy Participated
When Heartland Boy was asked to promote the SGX Charity Run 2017 on his blog, he agreed almost instantaneously. Supporting this initiative makes perfect sense because:
- 100% of the funds raised will be donated to SGX’s chosen beneficiaries. They are Autism Association (Singapore), AWWA Ltd, Community Chest, Fei Yue Community Services and Shared Services for Charities. There is a good diversity here and collectively, the programmes will be able to benefit children, youth, families as well as elderlies. The money raised will enable the beneficiaries to deliver better care and assistance to those in need. More importantly, the proceeds will help in the sustainability of these charities.
- Running a 5km mass run with the rest of the participants is a fun way to keep fit and stay healthy. Owing to sedentary lifestyles and long-work hours in Singapore, health is often an area that is neglected. It got so serious to the extent that Prime Minister Lee named the war on diabetes as one of the long-term issues that Singapore has to focus on. Staying fit and healthy is definitely something that both Heartland Boy and Heartland Girl advocate.
Details Of SGX Bull Charge Bull Charity Run 2017
The SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017 will be held on 17 November 2017, Friday, at the F1 Pit Building. The lucky readers of Heartland Boy.com will be given tickets to the 5km mass fun run in the financial district as well as the complimentary rack packs. The race village will open from 4pm to 9.30pm and the run will commence approximately at 6pm. After the run, participants can gather and relax at the Festival Village over food and drinks. Besides food trucks and drinks booths, insta-print counters and various popular games stations will also be installed. Live performances and 2 movie screenings will also be staged to lend a carnival vibe to the Festival Village. Al-in all, it certainly sounds like a great way to unwind on a Friday after a long work-week.More details of the race information can be found on this website.
How To Win Free Tickets To SGX Bull Charge Charity Run 2017
Heartland Boy is giving out a pair of tickets each to 5 lucky readers. Follow these simple steps to qualify for the lucky draw:
1. Share any article related to financial literacy on any of your social media accounts. (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) (Hint: There are many articles related to financial literacy on Heartland Boy’s blog)
2. After sharing the article of your choice, kindly send a screenshot of the shared article and your social media account to email@example.com for his team to verify.
3. Contest closes on 31 August 2017 and 5 lucky readers will be chosen randomly via Excel.
4. Heartland Boy will contact the winners by 3 September!!!
If you prefer team challenges, form a team of 4 and donate $1,000 to participate in the inaugural Obstacle Challenge category. Teams can further clarify with SGX if this is tax deductible.
Good luck and the Heartland Couple will see you there![Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertorial]
Leave a Reply